Company

The origins of our company date back to 1934. Gaedke & Partner was established in 1997, and soon became one of the most reputable tax consultancies in Styria.

On 1 January 2014, the company was restructured to gain new partners Prof. Gerhard Gaedke, Mag. Klaus Gaedke and Mag. Ronald Angeringer, head of our branch in western Styria. The company employs seven tax advisors, one chartered accountant and around 30 other members of staff.