We are committed to protecting the privacy of your personal data. For that reason, we process your data exclusively in accordance with the legal requirements (GDPR, Telecommunications Act of 2003 [TKG 2003]). The purpose of this privacy information is to acquaint you with the most important aspects of data processing that come to bear when you visit our website.
General data collection activities during website visits
Every time a data subject or an automated system accesses the website, we collect a range of general data and information. This general data and information is stored in the server's log files. The data and information we collect are:
- an internet protocol address (IP address),
- the data and time of accessing the website,
- the exact page accessed on our website,
- the website from which you accessed our website (known as the referer),
- the browser used and the version of this browser,
- and the operating system used to access our website.
We process this data for the following purposes:
- to warrant a smooth connection with the website,
- to optimise content for you on our website,
- and to warrant system security and stability.
These points are both in your and our legitimate interest. Where necessary, we also use this data to meet our legal obligations in dealings with law enforcement agencies. We will never use the data collected to identify you as a person. The legal basis for this processing is article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. We store these log files for a period of 2 months.
Contact form, Information request, Appointments, Online application
If you contact us using the form available on our website or by email, or send us your application, we will process the data you provide as well as the above mentioned general data. By using our form you agree that we may process your data. We will not disclose this data to any third party and will use the data exclusively for processing your request and for answering your enquiry. Your consent according to article 6 (1) (a) GDPR forms the legal basis for processing your data. In case you contact us by email, the basis is article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. The data we collect during this process will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required for the purpose you provided it. This is the case when the respective conversation is finished. This in turn is the case when your enquiry appears to be resolved completely. If you contact us for placing a contract, a further legal basis is article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. In this case we keep your enquiry as a business letter for 7 years.
You have the option of subscribing to our newsletter on our website. For this purpose, we require your email address and your agreement with the newsletter subscription.
If you do not supply your email address, you will not receive our newsletters. However if you do not supply optional data, you will still receive the newsletters but they will not be personalised.
For signing up to our newsletter, we use the so called double opt-in procedure. This means that once you have signed up for the newsletter, we will send you an email confirmation along with a link for you to confirm your subscription. Unless you confirm your subscription within 24 hours, your data will be deleted automatically. This ensures that no third party can subscribe you to our newsletter without your consent. After your confirmation, we will safe your email address in order to be able to send you our newsletters. Your consent according to article 6 (1) (a) GDPR forms the legal basis for processing your data.
You may withdraw your consent and unsubscribe from this service at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out with your consent up to the withdrawal. You may unsubscribe by clicking the link contained in every newsletter email or by sending a message to the contact data supplied above. We retain your data as long as you are subscribed to the newsletter. We will not disclose this data without your consent.
Generally, you enjoy the following rights: the right to access your data, the right to rectification of your data, the right to erasure of your data, the right to restrict processing of your data, the right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of your data. If you believe that the processing of your data is in breach of data protection law, or your rights under data protection law are otherwise infringed, you may file a claim with the supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the Data Protection Authority.
You will find further information on your rights at Website of the Austrian Economic Chambers.
Please address all inquiries, declarations and questions relating to data use to email@example.com.
Google Analytics: Privacy and Opt-out
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Ireland Limited ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files that are stored on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. According to the current state of knowledge the information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (pages viewed, behaviour on the website, approximate location, technical information, source of the visit) will be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there in aggregated form for 14 months. This website uses IP-anonymisation to shorten and therefore anonymise your IP adress.. As a result, the transmitted IP address cannot be assigned to an individual person. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use the transmitted information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on the website activities and to perform further services to the website operator in connection with the use of the website and the Internet. The anonymised IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other Google data.
- Service provider: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; Website: https://marketingplatform.google.com/intl/de/about/analytics/; Privacy Statement: https://policies.google.com/privacy ; Objection: Change privacy settings; Privacy Shield: https://www.privacyshield.gov/participant?id=a2zt000000001L5AAI
- Processed Data: Google processes search queries, user location, websites and apps that the user visits, videos and advertisements that the user views, and more general information that the user has provided to Google, such as age group and gender. Learn more: https://safety.google/intl/de/privacy/ads-and-data/
- Affected persons: All website visitors who have expressly consented.
- Purpose of data processing: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
- Data storage: 14 months
- Legal grounds: The website visitor's consent in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) GDPR and legitimate interest in communication and direct advertising in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
- Protective measures: Masking of IP addresses.
- Objection: The objection can be accomplished on the one hand by the refusal with the entrance on the website, on the other hand here: Change privacy settings.
By downloading and installing the browser plugin available at the following link: Browser add-on to deactivate Google Analytics, you can prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google.
Cookies and local data storage